Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life in the Fast Lane

Wow, it seems like I've been driving 90 miles an hour on the road to nowhere. I'm here but no clue why. Want to change bad to good but with no clear vision on how to do that. Hopefully, someone, somewhere has the answer.

I believe in God, Country, Myself and Spirits. Country is a little shaky right now. R we capitalist pigs? Seems like some of us r. Scary the mess we r in right now. Greed and More Greed. What is the answer? Compassion.

John Denver among others believed he was a citizen of the world. So do I, but I realize that before you can go large you have to go small. First, I am myself, then a member of my family, community, country - well you got the idea. I believe in the hand up not the trickle down theory.

We are all connected. Seriel killer and School Teacher alike. Not so warm and fuzzy when you put it that way.







No comments: