Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blogging & Twittering


So Far, Blogging to me has been about a public journal, carefully edited. But, after reading other peoples blogs, I think I have a broader view of how I want to blog. At first, I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue blogging, after all I haven't been very consistent. Here it is...another but, you knew it was coming... but, I truly love reading the blogs I'm following and learn so much, that I can't help but want to share too. So, I will be keeping this blog. Done deal.

Now comes the hard part, there are all sorts of other places to blog! So, I need feedback. I like and am familiar with Blogger, but (yes, there that but is again), but my main focus on reading and writing have taken me to other worlds, ie; WeBook (writing), Goodreads (obviously reading). So, do I set up blogs at each of those sites to connect with a more narrowed audience for those subjects or do I stay with what I know?

Now, lets discuss Twitter. Twitter is something new to me and so far I really dig it, but how does it fit in with everything else? If you haven't twittered or tweeted - not really sure the proper terminology - you need to try it! Go to http//twitter.com. OK, so If I have trouble blogging, will I have trouble twittering?

Now, the insanity of all of this hits me! New Blogs + Twitter + E-mail?? And lets not forget myspace and facebook - which I guess I pretty much have. All of this takes a lot of time...so how is the best way to organize it? I'm a complete organizer freak...If I'm not organized, I shut down and become a boob tube zombie, which is part of the reason I haven't been blogging lately.

Let me know your thoughts, in the meantime... I'll google it!

No comments: